What about..........

Want to make a request for a future video or picture set, got any feedback or comments, then this is the place!

Moderators: rebekahdee, Scot

What about..........

Postby Ruth » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:52 pm

Rebekah,
what about being a sexy naughty barmaid???
I worked in a pub for a while, its hard work, but i loved all the attention, & i used to "accidently" lean forward & flash my boobs or bend over when i didn't need to etc, just a suggestion....
Ive watched 4 or 5 videos so far, & Rebekah you are truly stunning.
xx
Ruth

Postby rebekahdee » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:16 pm

good idea ruth! I work as a waitress in Ibiza and it is good fun play acting up to all the boys! It earns good tips now and then too which is a bonus!

There is a photo set of me in a 'bar' in a studio that we hired once in Nottingham.....quite old though so you may have to trawl deep into the site a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion babe....keep them coming!

Rebekah.x
rebekahdee
Site Admin

Postby Ruth » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Hiya Rebekah
i found that photo set, it was nice, but the pub i worked in had those hand pump things that look like massive stiff cocks !!!
you can imagine the fun i had with them & the comments i got from the guys !!! :lol:
You would look amazing as a sexy barmaid & it wouldn't be just beer that gets spilt !!!
xxx
Ruth

Postby Ruth » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Rebekah, i know i get crazy ideas, but after the fuss about Holly Willoughbys boobs nearly falling out of her dress, on dancing on ice,
could you somehow do a similar video of a "show" like that, but of course your boobs WOULD fall out, Rebekah & all sorts of
nawtiness takes place????!!!!
Ruth xxx
Ruth

Postby Ruth » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Rebekah
Another brainwave of mine, what about being a nawty newsreader or telly presenter ???
Ruth xx
Ruth

Return to Feedback & Suggestions